Remember last year when we bombarded you with a week of posts about the awesomeness of novels in verse?
This year, we're hoping to make it bigger and better and awesomer!
Like last year, 2013's will be that last week in April, beginning on April 21. We'll be posting features about verse novels and their authors, but some folks have also reached out to us and asked if they could get involved. (It is so weird to me that people want to collaborate with us, but it's also extremely awesome.)
So, if you would like to,
- Submit a guest post about or review of a verse novel;
- Submit a guest post about why you love verse novels in general;
- Write a post on your own blog about either of the above during Novel in Verse Week;
- Submit your name for a verse novel author interview; or
- Have another idea about getting involved in Novel in Verse Week.
Please fill out the form below and I will be in touch.
I <3 verse novels! Sign me up!
Sarah is a digital geek, tater tot enthusiast, sports fan, book dork, and advocate for drinking sparkling wine while taking a bubble bath. By day, she runs a boutique digital communications company in Portland, Oregon, by night she's a certified Netflix Enthusiast and wrangler of a crazy Australian Shepherd. She also happens to be the proprietress of Clear Eyes, Full Shelves.
Support Clear Eyes, Full Shelves
Buying via these links help support our hosting & podcast production costs.